Monday, November 18, 2013

Upcoming Events!

     Hello everyone! I've been so busy lately I haven't had much time to blog. Good news is that since I have been so busy I've got some exciting news! First of all, my EP will be coming out VERY soon. I know that I said it would be late October early November, but we've been taking a little extra time to make it the best it can be. It's going to mastering tomorrow and it should be out just in time for Christmas! Personally I think it would make a wonderful Christmas gift. Just sayin'. I've been thinking about making a teaser video and putting it on youtube. Would you guys be interested in that? 

     Secondly, I have a very big announcement for Thanksgiving week. I will be performing at the Novant Health Thanksgiving Day Parade! The parade will be televised at 1pm, but you can come watch it live at 9:30am on Tryon Street in Charlotte. I will be performing on a float in front of the grandstands. This is going to be the first time I've ever performed in a parade. I'm so excited/nervous! So, if you've eaten to the point you can't move, just chill out in front of your TV and watch!
     Thirdly, the day before Thanksgiving I will be on WCCB Fox News Rising. I'm going to be interviewed and may possibly play a song. I'm not completely sure but I can't wait! You can watch it live at 8:30am on WCCB or watch the live stream online!  Here's the link!


     Finally, my website has been worked on recently and it's looking pretty spiffy if I do say so myself! So, go check it out and let me know what you think! You can also keep up with upcoming shows and events on there. 


     Thank you guys so much for everything you do for me. I owe it all to you. Also, I recently reached over 1600 likes on my Facebook page! Thank you to everyone who shared my page and told friends. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week. I am extremely blessed and I know I'm thankful for you guys!   Lots of love-  xxCarson

No comments:

Post a Comment